Pandora Me

From the first season of Stranger Things, the world has had their eyes on Millie Bobby Brown, and for good reason! The young actress has taken the world by storm. She recently just launched her own make up line and has now signed a 2 year contract with the incredible Pandora, to be the face of Pandora Me! 

Pandora is a jewelry brand that allows people to create their own jewelry pieces that tell a story, or that represents memories that are important to them. They have let Millie Bobby Brown do the same, as she has chosen to use the collection to tell her story. Pieces like the My Lips Dangle Charm that represents her first kiss being on screen and the My Magical Unicorn Dangle Charm that reminds her of her baby sisters love for unicorns, are some of the beautifully curated pieces that we expect from both Pandora and Millie Bobby Brown.

The collection also includes a safety pin broach that can be customized, 18 new charms, stud earrings  and 2 new stunning bracelets. 

This collection may be my favorite from Pandora thus far! I have my eyes set on the bracelet and charms, as well as the safety pin broach. Well who am I kidding? I want it all! It launches in stores in the month of October, so head on down to your nearest Pandora store to check it out now!

(This information was sent to me by a company that does PR for Pandora, however, all opinions are my own.)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to shop Pretty Little Thing from South Africa

How I bought from Sephora, in South Africa!

5 of the best and worst from Louis Vuitton