PIXI Beauty Eye Reflection palettes

A while ago, I took my chance and filled in a PR form for PIXI Beauty, even though I knew that it was a long shot. A few months had gone past with no reply and I took it as if they had rejected my request. Around mid February, I receive an email saying “your PIXI Beauty package is on the way” GIRL! I SCREAMED.




My package was described as the “Galentines” package, that would be delivered in time for valentine’s day. My package was delivered by DHL in perfect condition and I was shook when I opened it.





























They had honestly sent one of the most gorgeous PR packages ever!  International beauty babes are definitely spoilt!

In my package, I received the two new eye reflection palettes (eyeshadows) and a cute box with three eye brushes in them.


The brushes:

The eyeshadow brushes are probably some of the softest I have ever felt, I don’t think I have ever owned any that are that soft.

It included a short shader brush, a fluffy blending brush and a dense detailing brush. The brushes work really well and I have nothing bad to say about them. They pick up product very well and blend shadow like a dream.

I however, have been using the fluffy blending brush for my highlighter, because it buffs the product really well into my skin and dusts away excess glitter.


The shadows:

I was gifted two new eye reflection palettes; Natural Beauty and Reflex Light.


Natural Beauty has a very cool tone color scheme that can be used for a simple daily look, or to create a smokey and sultry soft glam look. It combines mattes, shimmers and foiled shadows that really complement each other well.

Reflex Light is an all shimmer and foiled shimmer palette. It has a few neutral shades and a few pops of color. The shimmers and foiled shades are super intense. My phone wouldn’t even pick up the shimmer in the shadows because it is so fine and smooth.

I have played around with some shadows and can say that the mattes blend very well, and the shimmers are extremely pigmented. I have used the shimmers on a dry eyeshadow brush and it applied better than some shimmers that you dampen with a setting spray. I also had no fall out with the shimmers.

The two palettes are the perfect travel size and have your essential colors that you would need when going anywhere.

Even though the packaging is plastic, it’s a hard plastic that looks sleek and is really strong.


I am extremely happy with the quality of these shadows, and have been using them loads since I received  them. The brushes are fabulous and I would 100% purchase them with my own money.


Even though the products were sent to me in PR, all opinions are my own.
Thank you to PIXI Beauty and their wonderful team for sending me such an amazing package.


I hope you babes enjoyed that quick review! I have inserted pictures in daylight and with flash so that you can see the true sparkle in these gorgeous shadows! 


Natural Beauty Palette in daylight 
Reflex Light Palette in delight

















Reflex Light with flash 
Close up of the shimmers with flash 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to shop Pretty Little Thing from South Africa

How I bought from Sephora, in South Africa!

5 of the best and worst from Louis Vuitton