10 day skin challenge

Hey guys, so I’m sure you guys have been seeing me post nonstop for the past 9 days post about skincare products that I have received from Dr. Naidoo. I have been testing out things nonstop and having such a ball doing so! I have been posting lots of information about each product so I’m not going to bore you guys with medical terms and benefits about these products so I’m just going to give you an overview of everything! My skin is feeling healthy and looking fab!



Bio medical cleanser:

This cleanser is really lovely, it leaves your face feeling soft and cleansed well. However, I’m happy with my current cleanser, but I am not opposed to using this in the future. I am keeping this cleanser for my trip to cape town at the end of the year, because it’s really good and is travel friendly.

Helio care: gel spf, dry touch:

I tried two sunblock’s and this is my favorite of the two. I have dry skin and it works really well for me.

is Eye cream:

This eye cream is really good, it helped my under eyes stay firm after applying it and helped it look hydrated.


Buffered vitamin c powder:

As you guys read in my Instagram post about this product, it is really good for the skin and body. The taste is pleasant and it’s something that you can easily have at home or work, definitely a good product and hopefully by next year I fully incorporate it into my routine.

Dr.  Dermal texture pads:

This is my stand out product from everything! You guys know I raved about this product after using it and honestly, I don’t think I raved enough. I have a lot of texture and I saw results within one use. I need to buy a box of the texture pads, hopefully I can get it on black Friday! Because you guys know, student budgets!

Helio care spf gel, oil free:

I have used this one before and loved it, however I do prefer the dry touch one because of my skin type. Highly recommend one of the two, they are really brilliant sun blocks.

Glutathione capsules:

This capsule is really good for the body and if you want to help your skin clear up and become radiant from the inside, because of the many, many benefits.

Collagen powder:

Our body produces collagen, but it’s generally not enough. So, including this into your routine can really help make your skin look firmer and be overall healthier. It’s really a great product and a great investment to make.

So, today is day 10 and sadly the last day, I hope you guys have enjoyed the 10-day challenge, because I really did! A huge thank you to Dr. P Naidoo from Skin Solutions in Umhlanga for sending me all these products!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to shop Pretty Little Thing from South Africa

How I bought from Sephora, in South Africa!

5 of the best and worst from Louis Vuitton